Friday, August 31, 2007

The social customer manifesto

I would like to introduce you the blog of Christopher Carfi. I discovered it not a long time ago, and that is one of my favorite English speaking blog. It is called the Social Customer Manifesto. It has been elected by the way the best CRM blog in 2005.

What I really appreciate about the blog is that it does not talk about CRM on a technological/data mining point of view, but incorporate the social part of the relationship.

We should never forget that customer relationship management is based on the relationship, and a relationship is not only about quantifying, but also socializing.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:41 AM

    You truly cause it to show up really easy together with your powerpoint presentation, however I
    feel obtaining this kind of subject to become in fact a very important factor which I really
    feel I might by no means have an understanding of.
    It seems too difficult and also intensive for me personally.
    I’m having a look ahead in your future weblog, I'll attempt to receive the suspend than me!
    Here is my homepage ; Cheap Car Insurance For Young Drivers

    ReplyDelete