Friday, August 24, 2007

Francophile meeting in San Francisco: Les Jeudis Francais


I have been invited yesterday to a meeting event in San Francisco called "les jeudis francais". The concept is simple: French speakers, whether they are French or American, meet every two weeks on Thursdays, to talk and practice their language. They meet at the house of one of their member, in San Francisco.

I am happy to see a lot of Americans came to the event, and by their level of French. It is always nice to see our country is liked in a foreign country. So thanks Eric to have let me known about this event and also Arnaud who provided us the venue (very nice apartment by the way). I will come back!

If someone is interested by attending one of these events, please let me know and I will get back to you giving the next dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment