- Casual contact networks. These allow many people from overlapping professions and meet monthly.
- Strong contact networks. Their primary purpose is exchanging referrals. They meet weekly.
- Community service clubs. They provide an opportunity to give back to the community you do business in while making contacts and getting PR.
- Professional associations. They tend to focus on one specific industry. The primary purpose is to exchange information and ideas)
- Social/business organizations. They combine social activities with business or networking.
- Online networks. Includes groups such as Ecademy, LinkedIn and Ryze, which are social networks for businesses.
- Women’s business organizations. They are non-threatening groups for women to increase business. Many also allow men.
Blogged with the Flock Browser