Thursday, July 26, 2007

The first client quest

I wanted to talk to you about a post that Henri Kaufman, who actually has been one of my professor last week in my master in Dauphine France. I invite all my french speaking reader to log onto his blog, very interesting, and it is to me an example of how to blog.

He has posted an article on Free products and its use to communicate and advertise. It reminds me of what one of my entrepreneurship professor told to my class. He was talking about the first client quest, after having defined your product and your offer. He strongly advised us some never to sell the first product with a discount. Indeed, if the client buys it with a promotion, he will less likely want to buy it afterward full price.

In my opinion, it is very true that if your clients are not used to pay it full price, then you will never be able to reverse the trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment