Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Customer Loyalty By Tom Peters

A quick blog post about a video I watched on Youtube on my main topic, customer relationship management. Tom Peters is a well known business guru, and it talks about his vision of customer loyalty.

I like his comment for many reasons:
  • It emphasizes that customer relationship management goes beyond a simple (or I should rather say a complex) CRM software. Data is great, but a customer is an actual person, and several other aspect will impact its decision making process...
  • It also emphasizes how important the human aspect of it is important. It focus on the sales person, which remains to me, in the center of the relationship one brand or one company has with its customer.
  • Customer relationship management is a mindset, which needs to be shared in the company.
What do you think about it?