Thursday, November 11, 2010

How To Improve Blackberry

I wanted to share with you a need I have about my Blackberry. I have been owning a Blackberry Curve 8900 for about 2 years now and I have been very happy about it (even though it is sometimes slow to go on the Internet, but it is OK).

Nevertheless, with the rise of web 2.0, Twitter and social media, I believe my needs have evolved in terms of smart phones. My expectations for this kind of devices increased. Prior to my Blackberry, I used to own a windows mobile handheld, which was very convenient to manage both my contacts and my schedule.

My Blackberry is better though than my old handheld. It is very easy to enter my to do list and agenda. Nevertheless, as I am blogging a lot and surfing on the Internet to get source of information, It seems that it is difficult to manage different sources of information through Blackberry.

What is on Blackberry seems to remain on Blackberry, while I’d like to access it everywhere I am, on a laptop, computer and so on. Therefore I believe Blackberry should own an app which would allow to store some files which could be either used on Blackberry or on a regular computer, but also would allow to save and range easily articles found on the web.

The idea would be to have at all time a copy of my Blackberry activities on line, which could be actually accessed thanks to either a website or an application.

Is there anything which looks like what I need? Feel free to contact me to discuss about it.